You can help ensure a future for endangered and vulnerable turtles and tortoises.
Your Turtle Month contribution will support the Turtle Survival Center’s efforts to protect, sustain, and restore threatened species around the world.
Become a Turtle Hero today! 100% of your donation goes directly to conservation action.
- $125 feeds 6 TSC turtles and tortoises for a year
- $250 provides one month of infections disease screening for TSC turtles
- $500 supports a turtle for one year at the TSC
- $750 covers the cost of equipment and supplies for two weeks at the TSC
- $1,285 covers 3 months of TSC operating costs to support one turtle
- $2,500 provides 1 month of veterinary services for turtles at the TSC
As a Turtle Hero we encourage you to participate in all Turtle Month festivities:
Order your 2023 World Turtle Day apparel by April 30th to receive your items in time to wear for this year’s World Turtle Day.
Follow our social media to receive species spotlights on 25 endangered and vulnerable species at the TSC. Watch some of our previous webinars to get your turtle questions answered:
- 10 Ways You Can Help Turtles on Earth Day
- Tales from the Field: Stories from 7 conservationists
- Your Turtle Questions Answered: Responses to Questions Asked Throughout the Turtles 101-401 Q&A Series
- Turtles 101: Q&A with Jordan Gray
We’ll host a new webinar and a live Q&A from the TSC this May - keep an eye out for more details in future communications!
Come say hello and enjoy a cold beer at one of our upcoming Drink Beer. Save Turtles.® events. Each event is unique with limited edition beers, merchandise, tasting events, and outreach to raise funds and awareness for turtle survival. Turtle Month events include:
- April 22 from 12-4 pm ET in North Charleston, SC : Holy City Brewing
- May 20 from 1-6 pm pm CT in Little Rock, AR: Flyway Brewing with Little Rock Zoo
- May 20 from 12-6 pm MT in Albuquerque, NM: Canteen Brewhouse with the New Mexico Herp Society and the Rio Grande Turtle and Tortoise Club
- May 20 from 12-5 pm CT in Houston, TX: Gristworkz with Hop Zopic World
- May 20 from 112-10 pm CT in Springfield, MO: Great Escape Beer Works with Ozarks AAZK
- May 20 from 12-5 pm CT in Houston, TX: Senate Avenue Brewing
- May 20 from 12-4 PT in Redlands, CA: Escape Craft Brewing with Desert Tortoise Council
- May 26 from 5-9 pm ET in Jacksonville, FL: Bold City Brewery with Jacksonville AAZK
- June 1 from 5:30-9:30 pm PT in Seattle, WA: Chuck's Hop Shop with Flying Lion Brewing
Engaging people of all ages is key to the survival of turtles and tortoises as we work toward zero turtle extinctions. Share our webinars, social media posts, and upcoming events with your friends, family, and social networks to help support critically endangered and vulnerable turtle species.